Ligne Roset San Francisco, CA
Position: Sales Designer
Do you have a passion and talent for sales and design? Are you interested in becoming part of one of the most exclusive and renowned furniture companies in the world? Join our new team at Ligne Roset San Francisco where we represent award winning contemporary designer furniture. Ligne Roset is seeking a sales professional with a design background to work in our showroom and beyond to cultivate new business.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
To apply, please submit resume to:
Ligne Roset Atlanta,GA
Ligne Roset Atlanta is located in the heart of The Shops Buckhead Atlanta. We are looking for passionate, talented, hard-working, personable people with great taste to help us build this brand we love.
Join our team at Ligne Roset Atlanta where we represent award winning contemporary designer furniture.
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
A Design Consultant is required to proactively seek and build relationships with clientele, architects, interior designers, developers, and realtors as well as handle existing clients and those that come into the showroom. The main goal of the role is to sell Ligne Roset furniture to this clientele.
If you are motivated seller and designer, and with proven luxury sales experience and a passion for and knowledge of design and architecture you will enjoy our fun and supportive retail environment.
• Achieving annual sales goals
• Prospecting new customers and maintaining client relationships
• Perform in-home visits as necessary to assess and fulfill customer needs
• Hours for this position will include nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Candidates should have a drive for success and desire to learn the Ligne Roset product line in detail.
• Is an active listener, which will be essential to building confidence and influencing suggestions being made.
• Previous retail sales experience in a high-end or luxury retail store. Home furnishings experience strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of interior design
• Initiative to build a strong client base. Previous experience with clientele and maintaining client relationships required.
• Ability to provide exceptional customer service
• Superb organizational skills
• Provide excellent communication to clients, sales team and management
• A desire to work as part of a team
• Friendly, assertive, enthusiastic, self-motivated, and have a positive outlook
• Paid vacation, holidays, personal and sick time
• Commuter Benefits Program
To apply, please visit:
Ligne Roset Philadelphia,PA
Ligne Roset Philadelphia
Job Title: Full Time Sales Associate for furniture & lighting
Ligne Roset Philadelphia, a furniture and lighting showroom specializing in high-end residential and commercial projects, is seeking an experienced, energetic and talented sales specialist to join its team. This individual will work closely with end users and the trade. Responsibilities include direct sales and developing relationships with builders, architects and interior designers.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate:
Date Available: Immediately
Salary: Hourly & Commission
Please send all applications to email@example.com
Ligne Roset Washington, DC (Glover Park/Upper Georgetown)
Looking for experienced persons to join our sales team. Applicants should be enthusiatic, reliable, and self-motivated.
Duties may include, but are not limited to the following responsibilities:
Work with clients by guiding them toward the right furnishings for their space
Suggest with confidence products to fit the clients need based on their preferences for style, materials, construction, aesthetic, lifestyle, and budget
Work with interior designers, architects, and other professionals in the trade
Inform clients about our design services for projects of all sizes
Collaborate with administrative staff to offer excellent customer service during the entire sales process
Build and maintain client base
Contribute ideas for the design and implementation of the showroom
Update sample and product books
Requirements are as follows:
A proven sales experience of High End products and a passion for design, art and architecture
Flexible work schedule, including weekends
Strong communication skills with fluency in English; proficiency in French beneficial, but not required
Work style that is based in organization, attention to details, diligence, and productivity
Great computer skills required with daily use of: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Intuit, QuickBooks, point of sale, and social media
Interest in the arts, trends in fashion, design, architecture, and food
To be considered for the position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscription to the newsletter
Receive the catalogue
Ligne Roset 2018